Voice/data Contractors and IT Services - Stanton, CA
Fintech Communications' professional IT consultants take care of your Voice/Data Cabling needs. We provide complete solutions to keep your small business running smoothly.
We are a data wiring installation company that works to help customers with installation needs. We can help your company or organization with cabling installation experts.
Some of the things that our technicians install include:
- Cable trays
- Wire management
- Punch blocks
- Patch panels
Other services that a top data wiring installation company like ours will provide:
- Coaxial installations
- Twin axial installations
- Dual Wang cabling installations
- Twisted-pair installations
- Fiber optic cable installations
In addition to that, we provide services that some of the other installation companies may not, such as:
- Engineering services
- Design services
- System Planning
- High-speed installation data
- Voice cable installations
We work with you to listen to your needs and concerns about your system. We go over everything that you will need to make it work effectively and efficiently. After everything has been reviewed and discussed, we sit down with you to devise a financial plan that will work best for you.
With data wiring installation, site surveys are also included along with scheduling for different phases of your project. This is included as we work to plan and develop a strategy for making your system more efficient for you. To implement this, you will work with one of our project managers that will guide you through the entire process. They will keep you abreast of the progress and future developments with making your system work.
If you any concerns that you have regarding the project, you will be able to communicate with them. They will work with you very closely to make sure that we're all on the same page with this project.
If there are any problems that surface during the data wiring project, you will be advised of same. We have technicians and other technical staff available to step in when needed. Our company also has the most modern equipment available to make sure we test everything. We also do our own certification and termination on site.
When the testing and other elements are completed, you will receive a report on the results. This report will advise you on what you need to do in terms of getting your system up to par.
So don't hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have. After all, we're here to make sure that you're satisfied with our work.
Data cabling is the foundation of an effective network that will help your business, education, or government organization succeed and grow. Data cabling is the system that serves as a connector between other entities and helps to shape the overall computer network.There are things that need to be done and also to be avoided to make sure the process runs smoothly.
Here are ten quality control guidelines Fintech Communications follows to ensure that you receive a safe and successful installation:
- We make sure that there is plenty of cable in the event it is needed it later. There should be a lot of slack as the elements are put together.
- The cables should not be near any equipment or appliances that give off heat or have a magnetic field in them.
- Each end of the cable should be identified with labels so that they will be distinguished and there will be no confusion.
- The main cross connect should always be at the center of the affected area. This helps not to have a lot of space between the cable distances.
- As we're doing each network part, we make sure to test them as we go. We won't want to use a faulty part with the cable.
- The wire pairs should always be twisted. It should stay this way up to the beginning of termination.
- Cables should not be connected to make them longer. If they're too short for data cabling installation, use a longer cable.
- To prevent the cables on the bottom from being damaged, there should be no more than 50 cable bundles.
- For data cabling installation, we make sure that the hardware used to connect it will work with the cable that's being installed.
- As we're pulling the cables, we don't allow kinks and knots to interfere with the data cabling installation.
Prior to the data cabling installation, we make sure that the twisted-pair and optical fiber cables are tested according the manufacturer's instructions. If there is a charge, it can results in electrostatic discharge damage.
It is important to implement these tips and conduct the data cabling process with great care. You don't want to miss one step or make a misstep for it can interfere with the remaining installation process. We adhere to this for ourselves and our technicians.
Using these tips can help you to avoid potential damages that could happen as a result of not doing the installation correctly. After the installation is complete, we make sure to test the network all the way through to make sure it is working properly. We're not satisfied until the work is completed and operating correctly.
The Technology Support Solution Your Business Needs
Fintech Communications is a professional services firm that puts networks of all shapes and sizes to work for our clients. Our goal is to increase your bottom line and open up new avenues of profitability and competitiveness.
Our services are designed to cut costs and improve efficiency. This set of services encompass everything from PC Troubleshooting to Data Centers. Our objective is to provide end-to-end solutions allowing companies to focus on what they do best, their business.
Fintech Communications understands that it is important to integrate new products efficiently and effectively. We develop solutions for your business, and can:
- Build it from the ground up
- Add to your existing network
- Upgrade / replace outdated equipment
Why Fintech Communications?
We have the experience and technical expertise to help you achieve and sustain operational excellence. Our suite of services bridges the gap between what executives, managers and staff have and what they need.
Contact us today and we can answer your questions about Voice/Data Contractors. We also buy and sell used cisco equipment in Stanton, CA.
Your Local Partner in Stanton
We have provided Voice/Data Cabling Experts, computer support, network consulting, Voice/Data Cabling services, phone service and installation services for a number of satisfied clients in the Stanton and greater Orange County area, including:
- Perkins, Brinson, Ho LLC, Irvine, CA
- Worldlink Integration Group, Irvine, CA
- Pro Marine, Lake Elisinor, CA
- Coldwell Banker, Long Beach, CA
- Menifee Valley Health Club, Menifee, CA
- John Hancock, Newport Beach, CA
Consult with one of our experts: Stanton, California computer consultants,
Stanton CA 3CX Phone System,
Stanton CA IT Security,
Stanton California networking,
Stanton CA phone system repair,
Stanton California remote backup,
Stanton CA hardware troubleshooting,
Stanton California VOIP installation,
Stanton CA Voice/Data Cabling Contractors,
Stanton CA Dialer Installation Experts and
Stanton California Voice Blast.
Fintech Communications provided the small business technology solutions I needed to open my third location which has turned out to be the most profitable. Next time I need computer installation or troubleshooting for my business I know who to call.