Costa Mesa, California - Offsite Backup Experts
Fintech Communications' professional IT consultants take care of your offsite backup needs. We provide complete solutions to keep your small business running smoothly.
Hard drive crashes, viruses and other data-erasing disasters can happen any time.
If you don't have backups you can lose irreplaceable data like digital photos, business files, tax records, and other important information.
It's not good enough to make backup copies of important files, you need to place them in a different location than the original files. That way, if your hard drive fails, you can retrieve your important files from a network drive, backup drive, FTP account, or even a web based email account.
This software can backup your important files to multiple locations on a given schedule, compress your files, encrypt your files, and restore everything seamlessly.
- Backup to a local folder, local drive, local area network, remote share, email address, or FTP server
- Backup entire drives, folders, or individual files
- Schedule backups daily, weekly or monthly
- Runs silently in the background
- Include or exclude certain file types
- Compress files using the ZIP format
- Encrypt files using Fintech Communications exclusive FastCrypt technology
- Rotate backup locations, or backup to many locations all at once
- Can timestamp backups, allowing you to retain multiple backup versions
- Can delete older backups to conserve space
Works with any FTP account, and almost any email account that is compatible with Microsoft Outlook (including free online email services)
Why Backup Remotely:
Below are real scenarios we have faced that could have been avoided if our customers were using REMOTE BACKUP
- Customer calls us saying there Quickbooks database is corrupt and is no longer accessible. This could easily be resolved using a proper Backup System or REMOTE BACKUP
- Customer calls us saying there System will not boot when they came in this morning. They complain that all there word documents and emails where on this computer. In this scenario the hard drive failed and everything was lost. This could be avoided by either Storage Redundancy, Backup System or REMOTE BACKUP
- Customer calls us saying there computers were stolen last night. Is there anything we can do? This could have been avoided if you would have had your critical data stored off site using REMOTE BACKUP
How much does it cost:
This software is free to our customers who use our subscription based data storage. All files are stored in are Secure Data center. Click here for Details.
To speak to a represenative call 888-939-VOIP
To buy our software outright and not use our service the cost is:
$79.99 single user license
$199.99 5 user license
$299.99 10 user license
$499.99 Unlimited user license
Demo Version Restrictions:
You can choose from 6 different standard demo types for your new software:
- 1 - Timed Demo: Runs for X minutes per session
- 2 - Usage Demo: Runs a total of X times
- 3 - Length Demo: Runs for X number of days
- 4 - A combination of 1 and 2
- 5 - A combination of 1 and 3
- 6 - A banner supported demo (requires banner upgrade)
FTP and Email backups require existing accounts. You must be able to SEND mail through an account that can be accessed via SMTP or POP (most services that can be used with Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express are compatible).
Importance of backup systems for small businesses is in no way less, as compared to big companies. Small businesses also rely heavily on the computers for the data management. There
are several examples of small businesses that lost all their valuable data because of computer failure and never returned to the scene again. 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina are some of the
events of the recent past. These events have made people aware about the backup of data. Moreover, because of these events people now prefer to keep a backup of important data at the
place that is out side the office.
How important backup systems are?
Importance of backup systems can be easily understood because computers are electronic items. Electronic items are prone to failures. Most threatening kind of failure is data loss or
corruption of data. Once you lose or corrupt your data, you have no other option then restoring it from the backup taken before data corruption or deletion. Ignoring the importance
of backup system may cause permanent loss of important data. In case you do not have the backup of data, you will have to start from the scratch creating affected files. However, this
too is not easy, as it would require either a hard copy or something similar to create all files again. In addition, your employees will have to devote a great amount of time also.
On the contrary, those small businesses, which understand the importance of backup systems, take regular backup of important data files on hard drives. Restoring the data from hard
drives is very fast and does not require much effort.
No matter how sound technology your computer has, no one can guarantee that it would never fail. Failure of computer systems is inevitable and it is a matter of time only when you would
require restoring from a backup. So, the crux of the matter lies in taking regular backups, so whenever you need you can restore the data.
If you do not have any backup systems, act immediately! Contact us now for your Computer Backup Systems' needs. We are willing to serve you.
The Technology Support Solution Your Business Needs
Fintech Communications is a professional services firm that puts networks of all shapes and sizes to work for our clients. Our goal is to increase your bottom line and open up new avenues of profitability and competitiveness.
Our services are designed to cut costs and improve efficiency. This set of services encompass everything from PC Troubleshooting to Data Centers. Our objective is to provide end-to-end solutions allowing companies to focus on what they do best, their business.
Fintech Communications understands that it is important to integrate new products efficiently and effectively. We develop solutions for your business, and can:
- Build it from the ground up
- Add to your existing network
- Upgrade / replace outdated equipment
Why Fintech Communications?
We have the experience and technical expertise to help you achieve and sustain operational excellence. Our suite of services bridges the gap between what executives, managers and staff have and what they need.
Contact us today and we can answer your questions about remote backup. We also buy and sell used cisco equipment in Costa Mesa, CA.
After losing my freelance IT consultant, Fintech Communications provided my business with the technology, consulting, and services we needed to take my business to the next level, I will always be grateful you guys did a super job.